Benefits of a New or Smaller Congregation
- Share the gospel in a new geographical area.
- Get to know the local church family on a heart level, with substantial one-on-one time.
- Practice hospitality with visitors, building relationships with brethren throughout the national/international church body.
- Benefit from active mentoring opportunities between older and younger, reinforced by activities and fellowship for all ages.
- Bond very closely to the local church through the necessity of a fewer number fulfilling much needed roles.
- More fully utilize talents and spiritual gifts...and exercise different responsibilities in the small group setting.
- Learn new reliance on the Lord living further from local origin or "comfort zone."