Current Opportunities in Mexico
Long Term Positions and Short Term Volunteers
- Long Term Positions: Brethren who desire to help build Christ’s church and spread the Gospel can work in long-term evangelism and forming new churches. Must be willing to make a serious, long-term commitment to learn the Spanish language and adapt to the Mexican culture and people.
There is a need for help in the new elementary school. Click here.
- Small Business: The Ixtlan church would benefit greatly from a mature brother(s) or couple willing to start a business and willing to be involved in assisting with the many in-home Bible studies that are currently being shared in many of the villages around Ixtlan. Spanish competency very helpful. For more information, click here.
- Short Term Volunteers: Opportunities may include participating in evangelistic activities, such as teaching English classes (only minimum Spanish skills needed), small maintenance projects and for helping in the new elementary school. Brothers who want to volunteer should contact Bro. Marshall Heinold: email@example.com
This is the location of a small group of believers who have connections to the church in Ixtlan.
- Long Term Positions: There is a need for a married couple who speak Spanish well, and who would commit to living here for more than one year. Their purpose would be to teach and disciple new believers and engage in evangelistic outreach. If the couple doesn’t know Spanish well but are willing to learn, arrangements could be made for studying Spanish in Mexico prior to being sent.
- Small Business: A brother(s), or a couple willing to relocate to Barra Vieja, Guererro and start a small business. This area is growing in tourism,and a tourist-related business like a bed and breakfast could be quite sustainable. Spanish language competency would be very helpful. Understanding the responsibility inherent in being a pioneer in a new church is essential.
- Short Term Volunteers: Brethren are needed to teach and nurture new believers for periods of one week or more. This is an ongoing need every month since there is no one currently stationed there to nurture the believers. Spanish language only. (for a couple, at least one person must speak Spanish well). Contact Bro. Marshall Heinold in Ixtlan for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Morelia and Queretaro
- Long and Short Term Opportunities: Morelia and Queretaro are in need of mature believers willing to locate here for the sake of establishing a solid foundation in the church or start a small business. Both are colonial cities with a rich history. Both are centers of education and commerce with reasonable opportunities for sustaining a family. Spanish language competency is very helpful, but not necessary. These cities have excellent language schools. Contact Bro. Marshall Heinold in Ixtlan for details: email@example.com
CVE @ Magdalena:
This is a joint project between Apostolic Christian World Relief and the Apostolic Christian Mission Committee. Work at CVE involves challenging humanitarian outreach, both with resident children, and in the community with the long term goal of pointing souls to Christ. See the CVE website for openings.
Through Apostolic Christian World Relief, child sponsorships are available in Mexico.
- Provides a child with someone to write to and build a relationship
- Offers you (sponsor) the opportunity to bless a child’s life and likewise build a relationship
- Fulfills our calling as believers to take care of those in need