Endowment Fund - a Mission Committee Partner Charity
The Endowment Fund is an independent charity of the Apostolic Christian Church. It was established by the elder body to provide alternative opportunities for those who wish to make lifetime or longer-term charitable gifts within the framework of the church for the benefit of its charities or organizations, including World Relief. Its purpose is to accommodate extended gift-giving situations with a means for continuous stewardship of assets that are given to the church for the Lord’s work.
- To receive and manage assets given for the long-term benefit of Apostolic Christian charities and organizations
- To encourage larger lifetime gifts and bequests under a will by providing an organization to manage such gifts
- To provide an alternative for those who wish to make a gift while continuing to receive income for their lifetime
- To receive gifts when the donor has no specific church charity in mind, or has designated multiple church charities
- To provide professional assistance involving charitable gifting techniques for cash and non-cash donations
The Fund is administered by a seven member committee appointed by the elder body. Their fiduciary responsibility is to oversee the management of the Fund’s assets and its charitable activities in accordance with donor wishes and church policy. Annually they submit an Endowment Fund financial report to the elder body for their review and approval.
The Apostolic Christian Endowment Fund committee is available to provide professional advice at no charge to anyone considering gifts to any Apostolic Christian charity. You can contact the committee by calling Jerry Banwart at:
Apostolic Christian Endowment Fund
307 First St
Congerville, IL 61729